Tips to Become a Professional Rummy Player
Indian Rummy is termed as a “game of skills” and rightfully so, as it requires basic mathematics and probabilities skills to win the game. Rummy is a fun game to play and easy to learn. An entertaining card game that can be played amongst family and friends, encompassed with basic mathematics tricks makes Indian rummy engaging. Indian rummy is known for motivating players to push their limits and use all the lesser-used parts of the brain, to stimulate and sharpen their minds. The game requires constant coordination among hands, eyes, and ears for quick reflexes.
In earlier times, it was a popular card game among many families and friends in the Indian sub-continent. However, slowly as life began getting busier and family and friends get together started decreasing; Indian rummy game was also lost in the fast-moving pace of modernity. However, when recently rummy games were introduced to online platforms, all the gaming websites saw an instant surge in users. It was proof that the Indian rummy game is still loved just as much. Slowly, the number of players on these websites saw steady growth. The introduction of cash rummy, where the players could earn money by playing the game, only helped the websites to gain more viewers.
Tips to Become a Professional Rummy Player
To become a professional Rummy player, one must master the basics of the Indian rummy game. It is a skill-based game, so it requires the use of skills, logic, and presence of mind while simultaneously dealing with the cards. Having gameplay or a strategy to change it according to the changing game is important to have if you are willing to win the game. You cannot be a professional unless you are ready to deal with any situations and win the game. Here are some of the tips to become a professional rummy player:
- Think and act like a pro: The first step to becoming a professional is to think and act like a pro. You must be confident of your capability of having enough knowledge about the basics of the Indian Rummy. Developing the thinking of a professional comes from playing more games. The more games you play, the clearer you understand how a professional thinks and devises their game plans.
- A close eye on the opponent’s card: To get a peek inside your opponent’s mind, you will need to keep a close eye on the cards they discard and the ones they pick from the open pile. The way they discard or pick cards will give you the idea of the sequence they are trying to form. This also helps in not discarding a card that might lead them to win a cash rummy game. This is where hand-eye coordination comes in use the most.
- Sequencing: Making a pure sequence should be your priority. Every expert cash rummy player follows this trick. Focusing on creating a pure sequence as soon as all the 13 cards are dealt with. Pure sequences are life saviors when the opponent declares game, leading them to have a decreased chance of getting a higher score.
- The Joker Card: The Joker card is one of the most essential cards of Indian Rummy games. In a game of cash rummy, there are normally two kinds of Joker cards – Printed joker and Wild joker. Use this Joker to form an impure sequence. Even if you lose a game, your focus should be losing as minimum points as possible.
- Quit when the time is right: What differentiates a professional cash rummy player from a mediocre player is that they know when they should drop the game to not lose a huge amount of money. If you are at any point not confident about your strategy, or no wildcards, it is better to quit then continuing the game.
Benefits of playing online cash rummy
Indian rummy is a legal game in India and the Supreme Court of India ruled in the year 1968 that rummy is a game of skill. This game is beneficial to the players on both the personal and social skills level. Since the online Indian rummy games have players from all around the world, it allows the players to meet like-minded people online. This is a great way to either meet new people and become friends with them or rekindle old friendships. Try as many tournaments as you want to master the game. Many cash rummy websites organize monthly tournaments, whilst many also organize weekly ones. It is a great way to meet some of the top players and play against them, whilst learning moves and tricks.
Before transitioning to play cash rummy, you should first try playing the free tournaments that many websites offer. It is a great way to learn the basics of the game and master it. Once you feel like you have gathered enough knowledge about how the game works and you have devised your game plan, you can move on to play Indian rummy that requires cash. The cash rummy websites will require you to create an account online. You will also be asked to enter your bank details for seamless cash transactions. The cash rummy websites support credit/debit cards and net banking. The secure SSL servers make sure the transactions remain safe and secured. Once you have made the first deposit in the Indian rummy websites, you will get a bonus. It will be of great help later. On some websites, there are also a few monthly offers and bonuses. The cash rummy games are accessible from anywhere around the world, with computer devices and mobiles.
The Indian rummy game requires extreme patience with concentration and correct strategy. Professional cash rummy players develop strong concentration that keeps them focused on the opponents’ moves, while also devising a strategy in their heads at the same moment. Online rummy limits your move to a certain time span, there is enough time to observe the opponents’ moves. Even though Indian rummy is a fun game, never go overboard when there is money involved. Always read blogs about cash rummy, as even if you are a professional, there could still be certain areas that you could improve. Share your thoughts and ideas with online Indian rummy communities to receive some new perspective in your game plan.