Skincare On The Go
If you travel around a lot because of work or other factors, you know that taking care of your skin can get especially hard. When you have to catch red eye flights or spend hours at the airport, skincare is probably the last thing that you can focus on. But just because you are busy does not mean you cannot have beautiful skin. You can alter your skincare habits and routine to fit your travel lifestyle so that the lack of care and attention can never be seen on your skin. Here are some tips to follow when you’re on the go to make your skin feel clean and refreshed, just like at home:
- Remove makeup: Let your skin breathe and unclog the pores by wiping off any makeup that you may be wearing in the flight. Use gentle make up removal wipes for in-flight skincare.
- Cleanse: Cleanse your skin to remove any further dirt and impurities. Use a mild cleansing product suited for your skin type for best results.
- Moisturize: Airplane air can lead to dry and flaky skin, and the best way to counter it is to use a moisturizer. Use a good amount of moisturizer and gently massage it onto your face and neck. You can also use a hand cream and a foot cream for your hands and feet on the plane.
- Use a skin tint and a blush: A skin tint and a blush will make your face look much more livelier than it otherwise would after a long haul flight. Quality makeup that doubles up as a skin care product is unbeatable, and will come in handy when you are trying to look your best even when you feel far from it.
- Use an in flight sheet mask: Put on an in flight sheet mask and watch your favorite TV series or movie as it dries. Maybe even click a face sheet mask selfie if you cant help it! A face sheet mask with exfoliate, brighten, and hydrate your skin to make it appear smooth and glowing. Putting on a sheet mask in a flight is not nearly as awkward as you think, and it will be a refreshing comfort from the recycled and stuffy airplane air.
- Use a face mist: Face mists revitalize your skin by providing it with appropriate amount of moisture and freshness. Spray on some face mist every time you feel weary or exhausted from your travels to keep looking fresh.
- Stay hydrated: It is recommended that you drink two liters of water before, during, and after long haul flights to keep your skin and body hydrated. This will also help you feel more alert and awake.
Remember to buy these skincare products in travel friendly sizes to make it easier for you to carry them through the airports. If the next long haul or red eye flight is starting to stress you out, try playing some games on some of the best bingo sites and see your worry fade away!